Australia and New Zealand
- Pacific Futures CRC
The 2010 Pacific Futures CRC bid will address the central challenge of policy development and effectiveness for Australia’s Pacific neighbours, including Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Fiji. Four programs are currently under consideration: Resources & Environment; Population & Livelihood; Governance & Growth; and Cultural Heritage & Indigenous Knowledge.
- Asia Pacific Research Institute (APRIM)
- Australian Senate Report, 2003.
‘A Pacific Engaged: Australia's Relations with Papua New Guinea and the Island States of the South-West Pacific’, Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade References Committee Report, Senate Printing Unit, Canberra.
- Voice of Melanesia
Radio program in Sydney for people and friends of Melanesia.
- Centre for South Pacific Studies
University of New South Wales
- Griffith Asia Institute
- Macmillan Brown Centre for Pacific Studies
University of Canterbury, Christchurch, NZ
- Research Institute for Asia and the Pacific (RIAP)
University of Sydney
- The Centre for Asia Pacific Social Transformation Studies (CAPSTRANS)
University of Newcastle and University of Wollongong
- Va'aomanu Pasifika
- Victoria University of Wellington, NZ
- ANU College of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific School of Economics and Governance (APSEG)
- Asia-Pacific College of Diplomacy
- Division of Pacific & Asian History
- Gender Relations Project
- International Centre of Excellence in Asia-Pacific Studies (ICEAPS)
- Pacific Manuscripts Bureau
- Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies (RSPAS)
- Resource Management in Asia-Pacific Program (RMAP)
- State, Society and Governance in Melanesia Project
- The Land Management Project
“A space where Guales, Solomon Islanders and others interact, share stories, ideas and jokes, or simply hang around, brose, read, and learn about places, people and things. It is a space where ideas, voices, cultures, pictures and emotions converge”
- East-West Center
- Encyclopaedia of the Pacific Islands
University of Hawai’i Press
- Pacific Islands Development Program
East-West Centre, Honolulu, Hawai’i
An information network for students, researchers, development workers, community leaders, government agencies and others working on issues relevant to Papua, Indonesia (formerly Irian Jaya). The project is hosted by the University of Papua, Cenderawasih University and the Australian National University.